Feeding Clinic at National Therapy Center
- Connect with clinicians whose primary focus is working with children with feeding difficulties.
- Our mission is to connect families with trained, educated and experienced clinicians specifically with feeding issues to decrease stress surrounding mealtimes.
- Support individuals with feeding difficulties secondary to Autism, genetic disorders, oral motor delays, and other acquired injuries.
- Play a role in developing an individualized treatment plan that aims for you or your child to:
- Understand and navigate mealtimes to promote success
- Set personal goals that are achievable and worthwhile
- Increase enjoyment and confidence related to solid foods and liquids
- Understand the importance of environment and positioning at mealtimes
- Most importantly, make eating and mealtimes fun
- Receive services that meet or exceed the quality you would receive at an in-person clinic but from the comfort of your home. No worrying about transportation to and from appointments!
- Learn from clinicians who not only are educated in a vast array of evidence-based approaches to fit you or your child’s individual needs but who can also connect you with other valuable resources to learn from others in local and national communities.
- Gain access to a variety of events including parent workshops, panel discussions, and more.
Telehealth services are currently available with us via a HIPAA compliant Zoom Platform if you or your child resides in MD, VA, DC, as well as most countries across the world.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.