Feeding Clinic at National Therapy Center
- Connect with clinicians whose primary focus is working with children with feeding difficulties.
- Our mission is to connect families with trained, educated and experienced clinicians specifically with feeding issues to decrease stress surrounding mealtimes.
- Support individuals with feeding difficulties secondary to Autism, genetic disorders, oral motor delays, and other acquired injuries.
- Play a role in developing an individualized treatment plan that aims for you or your child to:
- Understand and navigate mealtimes to promote success
- Set personal goals that are achievable and worthwhile
- Increase enjoyment and confidence related to solid foods and liquids
- Understand the importance of environment and positioning at mealtimes
- Most importantly, make eating and mealtimes fun
- Receive services that meet or exceed the quality you would receive at an in-person clinic but from the comfort of your home. No worrying about transportation to and from appointments!
- Learn from clinicians who not only are educated in a vast array of evidence-based approaches to fit you or your child’s individual needs but who can also connect you with other valuable resources to learn from others in local and national communities.
- Gain access to a variety of events including parent workshops, panel discussions, and more.
Telehealth services are currently available with us via a HIPAA compliant Zoom Platform if you or your child resides in MD, VA, DC, as well as most countries across the world.