National Therapy Center is actively recruiting new employees. As positions become available, eligible candidates will be contacted. If interested, please email resume, cover letters and employment application to National Therapy HR.
Current Open Positions
1. BCBAs - Full and Part Time
2. Early Intervention Therapists - Full/Part Time Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapists
3. Bilingual Speech/Language Pathologists
4. Speech/Language Pathologists, Behavior Therapists
4. Administrative Assistant - Pediatric Therapy Office
National Therapy Center provides therapy to help children in the community reach their greatest potential. For those looking to work on a team that is determined to empower all clients and families they service, this is the place for you. This position will support the DC office Staff with administrative tasks. This individual must be flexible with their schedule, efficiently multitask, and be driven to provide outstanding customer service. Under the direct supervision of Office Administrator and general supervision of the site director, this position will oversee all tasks involving Patient Interactions, Client communication (email, phone, written), assisting the site with any supplies orders, basic office trouble shooting (jammed copier or notify building maintenance of repairs needed etc.). This position may also serve as a back up for Insurance Verifications, Authorizations and all other Billing inquiries.
This role will focus on the timely and accurate attention to all administrative tasks, establishing and maintaining constant communication with patients and their families.
Responsibilities and Duties (All office administrative tasks) -
- Phones, Filing, email, etc.
- Maintain stock levels and ordering supplies as needed
- Minor office trouble shooting of machines and point of contact to Building for Maintenance
- Verification of Insurances and Authorizations of visits
- Answer and Assist with questions from Patients Multi-tasking of job tasks and responsibilities with the ability to complete in an expected time frame
- Follows up and reviews daily notes from admins and Therapists.
- Proactively communicates with staff and clients
- Experience with EMR and Scheduling Soware.
- Previous experience in a clinical setting (hospital or physical therapy clinic) with an understanding of medical billing practices and medical terminology a Plus
- Great customer service / relations experience skills
- Outstanding communication skill
- Accurately and Efficiently uses technology in the offce, and any software required.
- Willing to work under direction and take instructions and corrections; ability to reason, to remember names; details of instructions; must be alert, adaptable, and flexible
- Experience using G-Suite product (i.e. Google Docs, Gmail, Calendar)
- High school graduate or equivalent