AAC (Augmentative/Alternative Communication) Clinic at National Therapy Center
What we Offer:
Connect with clinicians whose primary focus is working with children with complex communication disorders.
- Support individuals with communication disorders secondary to autism, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Genetic disorders, and acquired injuries.
- Our mission is make sure that all children have a way to communicate.
- Work with clinicians who are trained, educated and experienced in all AAC methods and evidence-based approaches to support communication using AAC.
Consult regarding identification of appropriate AAC methods, programming of AAC devices, and using AAC in school.
- Play a role in developing an individualized treatment plan that aims for you or your child to:
Understand complex communication disorders and pros and cons of various AAC supports
- Set personal goals that are achievable and worthwhile
- Communicate purposefully in all settings
Increase confidence in using AAC supports to communicate
Have your child participate in skilled AAC evaluations and receive support with requesting high tech AAC devices through insurance
- Receive services that meet or exceed the quality you would receive at an in-person clinic but from the comfort of your home. No worrying about transportation to and from appointments!
Learn from clinicians who not only are educated in a vast array of evidence-based approaches to fit you or your child’s individual needs but who can also connect you with other valuable resources to learn from others.
AAC services are available via teletherapy as well! Receive high-quality AAC therapy, support, and other services from the comfort of your home.
Telehealth services are currently available with us via a HIPAA compliant Zoom Platform if you or your child resides in MD, VA, DC, Chicago, NJ as well as most countries across the world.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.