Our Vision is......
- To provide evidence-based, high quality occupational therapy services to help children of all ages and abilities participate in their homes and communities to the their fullest potential
- Formal evaluation of fine and gross motor, cognitive, and sensory development as it relates to functional independence and participation in daily activities
- Individual weekly intervention at the clinic or home/daycare to improve skill areas
- Education and development of a sensory diet
- Patient and family education and training