Behavior Services/ Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- To offer a staff of clinicians that are passionate about providing services to children with special needs across Maryland and the District of Columbia
- To provide effective, research-based language, behavior, and academic interventions to improve socially significant behaviors
- To improve the quality of life for individuals with autism and other related disorders
- To involve family members and individuals in the child’s environment to learn the most effective ways to manage behaviors and promote success.
- Formal Evaluations
- Comprehensive ABA programming
- Parent Coaching/Training Seminars
- Continuing education for both staff and families
- School shadowing/ support
If you want to learn more about ABA, please visit our FAQ page.